Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,085 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)