Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,933 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)