Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 59% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,176 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)