Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09281 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,900 (31,243 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)