Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01395 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,873 (134,280 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)