Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01174 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,568 (218,762 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (34 minutes ago)