Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03199 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,603 (50,104₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)