Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,838 in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)