Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04813 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,074 (Mex$ 22,324) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)