Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04459 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,102 (Mex$ 24,722) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)