Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06290 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,507 (R 23,966) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)