Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06609 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,447 (R 21,892) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (30 minutes ago)