Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,866 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23455 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,184 (13,577 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (1 minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)