Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23884 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 73% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,405 (22,631 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)