Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25726 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 81% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,876 (22,842 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)