Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,654 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24168 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,076 (12,727 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)