Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,937 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24096 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,584 (14,872 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)