Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24561 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,809 (23,650 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)