Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23977 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,699 (15,426 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)