Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26182 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,202 (8,409TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)