Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,457 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,219 (﷼ 51,196,552) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)