Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,163 prices entered by 502 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,083 (﷼ 50,210,704) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)