Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03614 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,690 (L 46,772) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)