Cost of living comparison between Techiman, Ghana and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23075 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,503 (GH₵15,180) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)