Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 891 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33405 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,420 (4,250 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)