Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 850 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35052 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,301 (3,713 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)