Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 73% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,630 (NZ$8,398) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)