Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,846 (NZ$4,467) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)