Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,906 (NZ$4,700) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)