Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,389 (NZ$7,888) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)