Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,158 (NZ$7,757) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)