Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,906 (901,804 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (28 minutes ago)