Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 64% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €760 (7,517,594 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)