Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,392 (9,132,116 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)