Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,791 (9,840,390 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)