Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,224 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)