Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,239 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)