Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23459 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,209 (9,418 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)