Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,384 (Php126,327) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)