Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01790 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,153 (Php120,287) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)