Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13740 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,423 ($b17,637) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)