Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11732 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,428 ($b12,176) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)