Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12892 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,115 ($b16,405) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)