Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12347 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,292 ($b10,467) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)