Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00304 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,578 (847,768 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (44 minutes ago)