Cost of living comparison between Taraz, Kazakhstan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,229 (803,507 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)