Cost of living comparison between Taranto, Italy and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,686 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)