Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,857 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (35 minutes ago)