Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09051 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,405 (15,529 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)