Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09267 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,537 (27,375 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (22 minutes ago)