Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,637 (Rp 26,441,683) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (42 minutes ago)