Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,711 (Rp 28,777,345) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)