Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,125 (Rp 44,432,369) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)