Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 (Rp 47,216,334) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)