Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,000 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)