Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 59% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,962 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)