Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,448 (574,657 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)