Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,741 (CH$1,324,628) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)