Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,593 (CH$1,200,147) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)