Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,641 (CH$1,907,241) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)