Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22184 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 109% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,533 (GH₵29,449) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)