Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,066 (¥495,098) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)