Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,015 (¥490,192) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)