Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,819 (¥463,965) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)