Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03082 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,325 (107,872 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)