Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02806 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,065 (73,575 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)