Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03082 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,562 (83,125 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (42 minutes ago)