Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02841 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,354 (47,667 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (27 minutes ago)