Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02822 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,628 (57,688 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)