Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25325 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,082 (S/. 4,273) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)