Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27699 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,831 (S/. 6,612) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)