Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26065 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €998 (S/. 3,828) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)