Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22651 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,777 (﷼ 7,847) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)