Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,524 (﷼ 87,850,222) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)