Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,464 (﷼ 55,750,316) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (39 minutes ago)