Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01111 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,219 (Taka 199,701) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)