Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03339 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,772 (53,074₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)