Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,160 (₩2,892,582) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)