Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,577 (₩4,488,526) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)