Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,973 (3,178 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)