Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,064 (3,364 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)