Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 53% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €991 (₨75,892) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)