Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,713 (Rp 24,295,682) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (30 minutes ago)