Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,440 (Rp 23,941,222) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (30 minutes ago)