Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18873 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,584 (GH₵8,391) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)