Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26228 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,668 (S/. 10,171) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)