Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29168 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,158 (S/. 14,255) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)