Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26092 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,334 (S/. 8,944) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)