Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27960 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,916 (S/. 14,006) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (24 minutes ago)