Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26789 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,500 (S/. 9,333) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)