Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,501 (2,066,090 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)