Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,464 (2,123,109 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 10,499 (23 minutes ago)