Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,780 (元28,068) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)