Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.444 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,660 (﷼ 1,498) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)