Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.209 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,335 (﷼ 1,057) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (41 minutes ago)