Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13740 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,531 ($b18,422) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)