Cost of living comparison between Sucre, Bolivia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13646 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,508 ($b18,379) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)