Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00811 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,853 (228,382 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (about 1 hour ago)